Thanks!

← Previous 1
Thanks Tom! You gave me the seed to construct how we are going to begin the game next week!
Pointer-left Taoicon_thumb
Tom
No probs, no probs, it's what I do, mang~ ;)

Do you guys have room for another player? I know I haven't been too active in the group over the last year, but I'd like to start coming back, at least for the sunday groups. And I remember the last marvel campaign was rather fun, plenty of twists. Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place, as well.. xD
No, it's fine to ask here. We're still discussing it as a group. We should have an answer some time to today. I don't know if you noticed, but Tom and I are not with the old group anymore.
Oh really? Damn. Well, I wouldn't mind being a part of yours, if you'd let me try again! I honestly enjoyed what time I did spend with you guys, it was a hell of a lot of fun!
Well, you are welcome to join our game. the next time we play is this Sunday. We start between around 7:30 pm and play to about 11:30 pm.
Sweet! Mind giving me a call when it's about to start? I'm gonna need a ride to wherever you're playing that night. Also, anything I should know about the new campaign/group?
You'll want to download the Expert Players book from this website. Also, we are playing Marvel until Tom's ready to go back to his campaign. We also have a Facebook group which I'll add you to, if that's cool.
There's a lot of Expert players books. Which one in specific?
Shawn
You'll want to download the Expert Players book from this website. Also, we are playing Marvel until Tom's ready to go back to his campaign. We also have a Facebook group which I'll add you to, if that's cool.

Yeah, my FaceBook is Andrew Confer
← Previous 1