Shopping spree!

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Will have to see what enchantments we had to choose from, aura killer would be my hope if we had nothing better to choose from as a leader's weapon
Loot has been sold and passed out - the values are on your character account. Make sure if you have spent money in game and not removed it from there you do before you start spending.

Hargo took his 20% and we each got 3,000g each leaving a little over 100g + the gem value of 4050g (6075g while here). Waiting on slow poke Dustin to get that spent.

Some people have 5-6k to spend. Now might be a good time.
Epic!
will comb through the item list for some things to buy, would love a post from the GM as to availability and what not for items though before getting my hopes up when I make my wish list :)
D said post what you want for him.
Generally stay away from anything divine/survival and you should be good.
with an Inix now being around as a mount to be used i'd like to see if I could purchase "Mirrored Caparison" (an uncommon mount item) for use with the little beast machine :D

Only other item i've seen that has caught my eye is "Gleaming Diamond Bracers (heroic tier) another uncommon item.
"I've heard of an incredible piece of material, made of vellum, that can summon images of mountain, desert and sea! All by a word, does the magically enchanted material summon the image."

Map of Unseen Lands (if acceptable) 2600g

Also, Hunter's Flint (if acceptable) 520g

*edit*

If neither of those are ok, I'd like to get an iron armband (sp?)
Epic!
Wrestler's Gloves (520 gp)
Body of Fire Ki Focus (If I can get away with it, the level 4 version for 820 gp, since the level 9 version at 4200 gp won't give me any extra benefit due to the inherent bonuses)
If I still have enough money left, Iron Armbands of Power (1800 gp). So cheesy, but so good.
Jakkin here, don't know nuthin' bout magic paper, but I chanced upon the flint stone you speak of. I can get it for ya, but I'll expect a favor in return at some point. The armbands you speak of are forged by Quan.

The ol' trainer out there might have that unix saddle your looking for.
All sounds good, G. Hargo can get that stuff easy, and Quan has the armbands
I'm going to pass on the flint, I don't know when I'll be able to pay the extra of what's owed. I was eyeing those armbands though, I'll go speak to Quan.

Also, I'm looking for a well-made hide armor, that is woven, with thorns from the teeth mountain cacti (Hero's Armor 520g). A set of matching bracers to go with it (Parrying Gauntlets 1000g).
Harbek
I'm going to pass on the flint, I don't know when I'll be able to pay the extra of what's owed. I was eyeing those armbands though, I'll go speak to Quan.

Also, I'm looking for a well-made hide armor, that is woven, with thorns from the teeth mountain cacti (Hero's Armor 520g). A set of matching bracers to go with it (Parrying Gauntlets 1000g).

Extra of what's owed? Also wondering if Quan has one pair or two (They are crystal bracers so they may not be very common)

I shall also go try and strike a deal with the good ol trainer, see about buying that Caparison.

On an off note, does anyone know how to get mounts to show on character sheet?
I don't know as they do in this current builder. The offline one did, but I haven't seen it in the online.

As for the crystal. Quan only has one pair.

Hargo can get the armor and bracers if you have the coin, Harbek.
I shouldn't have called the gauntlets bracers, they're actually hand items, I was tired last night. I did say that if I couldn't get the map, I would be taking the arm bands, so yoink!

Thanks Quan!

The extra of what's owed is the favor...
Just as a note, I'm only using my personal money for my purchases, I'm not dipping into the group pool of gems to do so.
← Previous 1 2 Next →