Icon_swordpin Game Critiques

Let's tally up the score?

Off topic conversation? None that interrupted the pace and flow of the game.

Sixty Second Turn? A six hour combat that didn't drag and kept everyone jumping and hollering every few minutes.

Great character moments? In Spades.

Rules arguing or huge mistakes? No arguments and only a few very minor mistakes made on both sides of the table (ate an AO for no reason!!! arrgh!)

Epic session of epicness? EPIC.

No complaints, criticisms, or sarcasm this week, guys. You were thinking out of the box; utilizing terrain; keeping control of the combat (despite the numerous surprises); and all done in a single badass session!
I think it was an exemplary session. Good job all around.
Now... lets do that -every- session. That's the goal, yes?
Enjoyed yesterdays, as well. The first two hours were almost entirely character interaction/roleplaying, and I was overjoyed that almost all of it was pulled out of character posts. The rare time in which everyone posts and everyone read everyone's post AND then assimilated said posts into the game.

Combat-wise, you guys did an awesome job with two unconventional encounters. It's rare that the monsters have such a successful surprise round, and the party was effectively split up for most of the combat against the belgoi, yet you guys overcame that so fast that the poor bastards couldn't even escape!

The Braxat would have been pretty standard fare had it not been for their threatening reach -- that was a surprise and a detriment to the flow of that encounter which, otherwise, was almost completely controlled by the party.

Looking forward to next week and what you plan on doing to save Kelek.
Had a lot of fun this week! I think there was a good level of character interaction so far and our little halfling friend added quite nicely to our mix!

If there is but one request I might make, it is that we name our halfling friend's frog "Namaqua" after the namaqua rain frog! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bY2Qe0fhyA watch the video and it'll make sense. Side note: It is already perfect size for a halfling rider to! lol
My one request...

GABE POSTING!!! I WANT ME RE-ROLLS LADDY!!!
Epic!
I was talking to Sam and we both kinda miss the way we did post rewards in Eberron. If you posted you got a temp power or such referencing the post. Perhaps a mix of a group reward on the re-roll and individual reward of the power rather then the stacking bonus. Go check out some of the older Eberron posts for examples new peeps.

Epic × 2!
/agree
Epic!
I liked it, too, but it wasn't nearly as effective at getting as many of you to post as this version.

Epic!
well i could see less and less postings possibly happening if one person ruins it for the whole group. "Why post for a reward you're not going to get"? Should just post because you want to and not get let down by losing 3 re rolls, for something you had no control over.
Epic!
Again, /agree
True, y'all should just post because you want to. Not because I'm dangling reward.
Epic!
Reward posts with tasty delicious character/plot development and maybe muffins!
Muffin button!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blr_vUNUMOU
In lite of the opinions, I'm going to end the post rewards. I think I'll go ahead and reinstate the bonus reward per poster. We'll see how that goes for a while.