Fud

← Previous 1 3 4
So we can plan on it, let's talk food.

I'm going to try and recreate a cheesy tex-mex dip that I tried in houston, so I'll be bringing some chips too. I'll also bring some cash for pizza. Let's try and get there early enough so we can order pizza quickly and get moving sooner, I wouldn't mind more time for gaming. Last session was great for RP, and I'd like to keep the momentum going.

So far:
Cheesy Dip (with spiced ground beef)
Chips
Pizza?
Hrm I know drinks will probably need to be restocked next week so I shall grab those. We shall need tortilla chips I think to go with your dip
I have two bags of chips i'll be bringing
I can chip in for pizza, drinks, or whatever. Just let me know, yeah?
I'm up for pizza or whatev. You guys make the call and I'll chip in wherever.
I can order the pizza before everyone gets here so it'll show up at 12:30 or whenever. I just need to know what everyone wants ahead of time.
Sausage, green pepper with onion!
Pepperoni with pineapple or olives. I'm not a fan of sausage, but if we get one or two others I'll be fine. Wisconsin six-cheese also on thin crust? We could set the pizzas for each weekend, and then once we know the price order, everyone knows what they're part would be.
Zynth
Pepperoni with pineapple or olives. I'm not a fan of sausage, but if we get one or two others I'll be fine. Wisconsin six-cheese also on thin crust? We could set the pizzas for each weekend, and then once we know the price order, everyone knows what they're part would be.

Dominos has a special this week, half off on pizzas :)
If Sam is getting Big Tony's pizza again this week, I request Canadian bacon/pineapple for my gluten free pizza this time. Thanks. :)

Also, I have plenty of soda still in my fridge, so no one needs to buy more this week.
I love hawain pizza! Just sayin'.
And I actually have monies for him.
I can do the bacon pineapple for the gluten free, since you're paying for it, but if I were to get hawaii'n pizza for us, it would be costing me extra. I'll check this thread in the morning.
I'm cool with Hawaiian. I'll throw down a few extra bucks to add to the pot for one.
Ditto. O.o
← Previous 1 3 4