Move characters from one campaign to another one.

I want to move some characters from my main campaing to another one that i will create with that intent.

Is there a way to do that on the GM side?
Please, help?
Are they your GM created characters or NPC's?

If they are GM create characters you can go to the new campaign, select join (near the bottom of the page), select the character, enter the passkey and you are all set. Note this remove this character from the first campaign with intact journal posts (so I am not a fan of this depending on the amount of history and length of game).

If the are NPC's created under Wiki > NPC's I recommend opening both campaigns with copy and paste.

If they are characters that belong to actual players, they will need to do the same thing listed above, go to the new campaign, select join (near the bottom of the page), select the character, enter the passkey and you are all set. Note this remove this character from the first campaign with intact journal posts (so I am not a fan of this depending on the amount of history and length of game).

I had a player that joined with a character having a great deal of history/journal posts attached and this did not work very well for the new campaign I started.

A fourth option is to contact the admin and ask for his direction which he will know far more about this system them my recommendations. He has perform amazing things in the past saving us lots of key-strokes.

Regards