Two Groups on the same Campaing

I have two gaming groups on the same EpicWords Campaign.
My quest is, is there a way to have all players and characters on the same campaing, but have the characters separated in the menus?

Like having options to schedule session for some players and not for others, or having two journal entries...

Just having a way to identify them should be nice already.

Ideas?
There isn't a way to do that just yet. This would be a new feature. Effectively being able to group characters (and thereby players) together within a campaign.
It might be simpler to have two separate campaigns, but that would mess up notifications and permissions in ways you might not like.
Along these line I would vote for character Lables or tags ( which is being bias an older request of mine ). I think you could achieve what you are asking and what I needed/need.

For example I could attach a label or tag to each character.

Character 1 ( Remote 1 )
Character 2 ( Remote 1 )
This would be for the pbp players that do not live local.

Character 3 (Main Group)
Character 4 (Main Group)
Character 10 (Main Group)
Main group that is at the session

Character 11 (Why did we split the group?)
Character 12 (Why did we split the group?)
For those guys that just can't resist!

I think this is similar to what you are asking.

What do you think?

Regards

Roberto Garcia
I have two gaming groups on the same EpicWords Campaign.
My quest is, is there a way to have all players and characters on the same campaing, but have the characters separated in the menus?

Like having options to schedule session for some players and not for others, or having two journal entries...

Just having a way to identify them should be nice already.

Ideas?

Yeah, something like that... I still need to separate characters in the same campaing.