DM Dashboard

I currently am running three campaigns via EpicWords. For convenience, I would like to have a DM Dashboard that shows me a monthly calendar with each campaigns schedule date and who has accepted each session. I would also like to see like a tabbed view of the front page for each and what characters are tied to each campaign. The ability to write WIKI entries to each from a single point (i.e. not three tabs opened in Firefox). See each characters XP/XP remaining to level/GP. Basically pertinent info to make running my campaigns easier.
Epic!
I've been kicking around a similar idea. Not just for GMs, but also for players. I'm not sure if the home page is the best place for it, but I might make room for it.
Since you seem like a power user for this sort of thing, perhaps you'd be willing to give me feedback on some prototype pages for this.
Epic!
Would the gaming group be able to incorporate these points. It seems the gaming group is still lite in its direction.

I could invision the gaming group being the place for GMs to land their campaign, groups to gather and try the different campaign loaded. I think the group dash could morph a little to expand with these ideas.

Regards
That's an excellent point. There would be a lot of overlap between what the GGs are used for and a GM dashboard. I will keep that in mind so that the feature can be used in both views.