A bit of self-promotion likely of interest to all

I'm going to post this, 'cause I figure everyone needs their 15 minutes of fame! I'm rather old and decrepit, but I'm pursuing a young man's dream. First off, I want to point out my personal hobby site, The Reliquary. Off of there, one can link to a pbp and chat gaming site, The Tilting Field. You'll find a wealth of material there for your gaming activities. The young man's dream is another site, Polyhedron Games. Finally, I have a nascent site for a gaming convention hopefully to be organized someday in Tuscon called Polyhedracon.

Now, I'm a horrible Luddite, disabled and on a fixed income and getting these sites functional at all represents an immense amount of work and expense for me, not to mention the creative energies required of my drug-addled brain (the VA pumped me full of narcotics, but I'm off them now though it'll be over a year before I recover according to those in the know). It took a lot of effort to present my Poor Bastards campaign, but being a stay-at-home cripple allows me a lot of puttering around time, even if my learning capacity has diminished.

So, this isn't just a, "hey, look how clever I am," it's a plea to gamers for help. Check out the sites, there is need for folks more clever than this old fart to make these things fly. Money is always a problem for me, but I'm not asking for a handout, though donations certainly wouldn't be refused. I'm after brains and talent. In the case of Polyhedron Games, it would be a chance for all of us (those who join) to possibly make a little coin and become an industry star! OK, maybe that's a stretch, but you get the point.

Everything is extremely difficult for me these days and gaming is no exception. I do this because I love the hobby.
Epic!
I've seen you since years ago on Dragonsfoot and I am glad to see you still playing. Props.
So, which site is yours? One of them? All of them? What do you want help with exactly? More explanation and less self-depreciating adjectives please :)
Well, they're all mine and I have a very capable but busy web assistant. Eventually, we'll get the kinks worked out I suppose. But I'm trying to get these things off the ground with one finger. They all need different kinds of help. The Tilting Field has two members, myself and a teenager. It could use a lot more activity and I could use help in administrating it. The Reliquary is a "get some stuff and post your own" kind of site. Basically, what I need there are submissions. Polyhedracon is in need of massive help, organization, logistics, bodies to pull it off. That will mostly involve people in the Tuscon area assuming I'm still here to get it going. Polyhedron Games is an opportunity for those with expertise to get in on the ground floor of an rpg publisher and gaming supply outlet. I'm working my butt off and sinking money into this stuff trying to keep my hobby alive in lieu of a group.

This is not a plea for sympathy. I've made my own miserable bed and I have to lie in it, but I cannot do this alone.

Speaking of bed, it's about time for me. I hope I answered your question adequately.
Actually, I'm thinking Flagstaff might be a friendlier site for Polyhedracon.

But I really need help on these because I'm still pretty brain dead from the VA's drugs.
What ultimately happens with submissions? Is access to them restricted in anyway? Are they published under some creative commons license?
The Reliquary should accept submissions. That's just a fan-based thing. If you have a good way of handling magic, some nifty home-brewed magic items, n adventure you'd like published online, etc. It's just a "share our knowledge and talents" site. Of course, copyright infringement, plagiarism and libel are not allowed, but if I have it set up right (no guarantees, my web assistant isn't a gamer), there should be no problem simply typing in the info and hitting "submit."

As for Polyhedron Games, unsolicited material (except in the Gallery) is not readily accepted. If one wants to become part of the creative team, then we start brainstorming on projects. All of the work on Polyhedron Games LLC will be protected by copyright, most by the LLC and the author or artist, or, in the case of the Gallery, by the individual displaying their original work.
I've decided I need a complete reordering of priorities to concentrate on my writing and my fledgling business. Consequently, I'm dropping my game here on Epic Words.
I understand! Epic Words will be here if you decide to return, of course. Good luck with your endeavors!