You are here!...?

← Previous 1
I put this in the off topic cause its not epicwords related.

I'm positive that I saw another group that had this feature somewhere on epicwords, I just cant remember what group had it so I'm hoping somebody might respond with an answer. What the game in question had; was the GM used a website to upload his own image and was able to move a marker around showing where the party's current location was on his "world map".

I'm looking for something like this to use for my epicwords campaign aside from using paint to edit a map of the world with an arrow or something and then re-editing it every week to show progress.

Anybody else do this? Have any ideas? Suggestions? winning lottery numbers?

Map link

Thanks.
Guessing

Google

Map tools

Fantasy grounds

Regards
Heyyyyyyy, just had an idea to make up a simple script. You upload a map with standard dimensions and then have a floating gif. The GM has the option to change the floating gif by putting in coordinates x,y (by pixel just to make this a real simple thing).

Should be able to code that real fast -- if it works the way it should I'll post it and we can all bother Admin into adding it as a feature.

You know, nice to have something like that all in one place.

+1, that's epic!

Now I guess I should have put the topic in feature requests. =P

Epicworders kick ass!
I have plans for something like this. I think there will be at least some way to embed www.maplib.net maps in wikis and posts.
<moved to feature requests>
LOL -- 'aint that pertier then what I was doing =)

Might still write upthe code the way I was thinking and see if you'd rather leave it all in Epicwords.
Having another option wouldn't hurt.
[ maplib]http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=13109&lat=-53.1418281166827&lng=35.1837158203125&z=9[/maplib] (remove the extra space)
Epic × 7!
Wow now that feature snuckup on me.

Veyr amazing!
← Previous 1