Question: Organizing Loot list

Trying to organize the party's Loot. I can sort the Loot by the headings (Name, Owner, Value) but when I go to the next page it reverts to the default jumble. If I sort again it takes me back to page 1.

How do I get it to stay in one order from page to page? And what determines the default order?
Just checked this out myself, Name and Value are working just fine for me -- I click one of the links to sort and then as I go to different pages it stays in order. Also, if you sort on any page but 1 (2, 3, 4, etc.) it's going to send you back to page 1... that's the way I'd like it to work myself.

However, I got the same problem as you when sorting by Owner - only. And in one case it didn't even sort correctly on the first page. This is more a bug then anything, I'd suspect.
Pointer-left Eye_thumb
Ana
Same problem as Vriden here; on Page 1 I sort by Name, then go to page 2 and everything is unsorted again. Never noticed that before mind you because I usually filter it anyway.
What browsers are you guys using? More then likely part of what's happening.

Edit: Name and Cost are working fine for me on both Safari and Firefox.
Thanks for letting me know about this! I'll see what I can do about fixing this in the next release.
I just now mentioned this under Bug Fixes, but I am having the same problem as the original poster of this thread. I'm using Firefox as my browser.