Sessions in calender

Hi there,
i had first the problem that a scheduled session does not hide a day after althoght i gave XP and loot. then i delete the session and its gone from the drop down lists.

how can i retrive the session and put it into the past sessions?
If it was cancelled, I can manually un-cancel the session for you (This should probably be a feature). I took the liberty of un-cancelling the last session of your campaign (I suspect this was the one you wanted restored). Let me know if that wasn't the correct one.
thanks a lot.
now its an active and past session... can I delete it from the active sessions without delete it from the campaign ,right now?
The default view in the calendar is a Month view and shows all sessions for the current and next two months. If you look at the List view, it will only show upcoming sessions. Perhaps, I should allow you to change the default view.
ahh... ok... thanks for the hint.
i am blockhead sometimes... :D
I agree, I think list view would be a better default view. Also, I mentioned this in another post, but apparently anyone in game can delete a calendar event. I'm thinking only the owner and campaign owner should be able to do this.
Epic!
Agreed! Darn players they are like herding Tribbles.
I like to think of it as "empowering the players". Allowing them to take some of the burden off the shoulders of the GM.
I'm starting to think that the default view should be changed as well. As well as accidental cancellations.