Removing Character/Player

I would like to see the GM being able to remove a PC character from a campaign. One of my players accidently added a character from a different campaign to my new campaign and I don't see anyway of removing that character without deleting and recreating the whole campaign.

I also would like to see the ablitity of the GM to remove a player from a campaign. We had to ask a player to leave our group and it would be nice to be able remove the player from the campaign so we don't bombard his inbox with our game notifications.
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
I agree, I've had a similar issue with a player who stopped coming and I've been unable to contact him. Its frustrating to see is character tied into everything.
There is a link for removing them under each character's name on the Members page. This isn't the first time this has come up. I suppose those links aren't readily visible. I'll either need to call those links out so they are easier to find or perhaps add a separate page for managing player/character membership.
Oh, I see it now. Thank you so much.
UI is a pain. You code something and it seems clear as day to you, then someone else comes along and it may as well be invisible... *sigh*
Really, once I saw it, I couldn't believe I didn't see it before. I jsut failed my spot check.
Exactly. The fact that you even need to make a spot check indicates a failure on my part. The UI should make tasks like this obvious. Easier said than done, of course!