Viewing permissions on Child Wikis

I see you can set permissions of who can see a new Wiki. But then if you make a child wiki to that wiki, it doesn't seem to offer the permissions. Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else.

What I'm doing is I've created a Wiki called Character backstories.
Then there is a child wiki for each character. As the stories develop the wikis grow.

However, one character is very secretive and doesn't want certain players to know things about him so I'd like to control who can view it.

Is this possible or is there a better way to do it?
I know I have already done the same thing.

I have a character wiki for each character with the at a glance info that everyone can see:

Name
Titles
Character pics
Quotes
Description
Apparent race
Apparent class
Etc

The I have a child wiki under each with background, character goals, etc
I set the view permissions to GM and if memory serves me correct the character include check boxes do not appear below yet ( may be a bug, may be fixed, going from memory). I save it and then edit it and the character check boxes are now visible. So I set the view and edits for that single player/character.

I add stuff, he adds stuff, really useful for the changeling in my group.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Michael
I see you can set permissions of who can see a new Wiki. But then if you make a child wiki to that wiki, it doesn't seem to offer the permissions. Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else.

What I'm doing is I've created a Wiki called Character backstories.
Then there is a child wiki for each character. As the stories develop the wikis grow.

However, one character is very secretive and doesn't want certain players to know things about him so I'd like to control who can view it.

Is this possible or is there a better way to do it?

Yep, sure enough. You're right. Once I've saved the child wikis, the "viewable by" check boxes appear. Thanks a lot. It may be a bug as you say, but at least now I can make it work anyway. Thanks!
D'oh... Sounds like a bug to me... Thanks for letting me know about it!
Oh! And thanks for providing the work around, James!