Session comments & names

← Previous 1
Hi

cool feature would be not just to "accept or decline" an session
BUT to comment on sessions too.. like "who needs a lift"
"maybe a bit late" or whatever. you want to tell.

second
why is there the login-name and not the char. like everywhere else in the campaign?
1) This is something I've wanted to do for a while. I'll happen... someday.

2) The thinking is: users (people) rsvp to sessions, not characters. Although, I can see the argument that in a large group, a GM may want to know which characters are being played so that a session can be tuned to those characters. You wouldn't want the party to fight your arch nemesis in the one session you can't show up for. It will take some UI fixing so that the page doesn't look cluttered and to handle when a player has more than one character, but this makes sense to me.
Nice feature request.

Along the line of Session Calendars and accepts. I recently had 11 players show up too a session and I managed it but it was tough.

I would like to resurrect the feature request for number of slots, first come first serve and some type of priority one (regular players) or priority two (stand in's, waiting list). My thinking is that on the first come first serve for primary players the slots hold until the player declines. So a stand-in could not trump a regular player. And the session would max at a number of players determined by the GM. So when a player hit accept it takes them to the web-site and shows a message at capacity or some such.

I am not sure if this translates how I intend it is early and I am on 4 hours of sleep.

Regards

phil
Hi

cool feature would be not just to "accept or decline" an session
BUT to comment on sessions too.. like "who needs a lift"
"maybe a bit late" or whatever. you want to tell.

second
why is there the login-name and not the char. like everywhere else in the campaign?

"Who needs a lift" LOL! That's half the adventure when ever we play. There's, say, 3-7 people (usually 1 or 2 sit out), 1-3 cars, and rarely a good solution.

Oh this'll be great, people "With a ride" can hit a checkbox for people "Without a ride"! Throw in an ETA... Could also make Epicwords useable as a Car Pool Organizational service for gamers?

People will come from all over, in parties of 4, to D.C. for The Art of Video Games! (cast your Vote, BTW, if you haven't...
I'll see what I can do about limits. Prioritization may be a bit tricky, though.
I do plan on adding comments to the RSVPs so that "I need a ride" can, hopefully, be encapsulated in that.
Nice thanks!
comments are fine. it fully works with that!
Not that it is critical. What about the GM have the rejection ability?

Regards
Rejection seems kinda harsh! But I understand what you mean. I'll have to think about how the GM can manage who is RSVPed.
How tough was it for you James to take 11 players last time i played was sunday 2 poeple showed it was harsh i was unconces for have of one battle
← Previous 1