Loot - NPC distribution

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Thank you! I love this site and the hard work you do!
**BUMP**
OK... This is mostly working now. You'll need to modify the NPCs you want to assign loot to. There'll be a checkbox for it when you edit them.
Once you've marked which ones get loot, they'll appear at the bottom of the list of characters when you're modifying loot.
Great, I just tried it out.

Thank you for the feature.
Very cool! Wizards familiars and beast master ferrets everywhere now have a voice =)

I had two quesitons; Will the NPC/Party remain as is in the drop down, or will the NPC's be named individually in the Owned By: drop down box?

And, the doozy, will there be any way to transfer an NPC and it's loot to another campaign? I mean, it's not that the parties Draconic Chicken as THAT much loot to transfer, I'm just more curious then anything.
Also, I may have missed it if you did it prior, but I saw that NPC's can have their own images, Very Awesome.
Brendan
Will the NPC/Party remain as is in the drop down, or will the NPC's be named individually in the Owned By: drop down box?
Eventually. I didn't want to hold up the feature for this last bit (It's more complicated than you might think).

Brendan
And, the doozy, will there be any way to transfer an NPC and it's loot to another campaign?
Hmm... Maybe... I have mixed feelings about this, but I can see why it would be nice.
← Previous 1 2 Next →