how do you play epic words

How do you play epicwords.I know how to play pen and paper rpg and tabletops but what do you get on to play the game.do you have to pay to get on the tabletop?
You don't play epicwords really. It is more of a tool of DM's and Players to keep track of their game/campaign. You can use epic words to play in a Play-by-post game, and I know a few do that.

For me personally, I use it to post campaign details for my players, and for all of us to have a similar form of contact. We also use it for our players journals, and my game summaries. We also make use of it to discuss certain things so we don't take up game time with it. Epic Words is a really useful tool once you start digging into it. It has been a big addition to my game.
ok.but i have a question.which game would fit epicwords more...i have one game where players kind of "build up"a city,buying and sellingfrom it.Or should it be a magic game,where players take the role as sorceror.And is it okay if i use the journal to play the campaigns
The beauty of Epic Words is that it can fit ANY game system or style.

Have the players help you fill in the details of the campaign world via the wiki and the journals.
Terry
The beauty of Epic Words is that it can fit ANY game system or style.

Have the players help you fill in the details of the campaign world via the wiki and the journals.

Couldn't have said it any better.
However, I do see potential in EpicWords: The Game

It'll kind of be like Sucker Punch meets Dorkness Rising, and done entirely P-B-P...

You wait Hank, I KNOW this is what the Admin has had planned all along.
Nice topic! In a meantime visit sextreffen dortmund for your own enjoying