Loot Enhancement

← Previous 1
Perhaps I'm missing where these features are implemented, but thus far I haven't found them.

Allow a user (player / dm as determined by the site permissions governing loot) to edit and delete loot (including cash) that was added using the "quick add" feature on the loot screen.

Allow a user (player / dm as determined by the site permissions governing loot) to use the "Add Item" feature (not quick add) to add cash. (Money is available in the "Add Item" feature, but it increments the value of the "loot" column and not the "cash" column.)

Thanks!

BTW let me add that I like this site much better than Obsidian Portal. Keep up the great work!
If you have loot editing privileges, there should be pencil icon () under the Actions column. This should be available whether or not it was added via "Quick Add" or "Add Item". The same privileges allows players to add/transfer cash.

Add Items is solely for adding a single item to the campaign. I'd worry that it would be confusing to also allow you to add cash along with it. This is what the quick add is for. However, I could see the use for a big button next to the "Quick Add" and "Add Item" buttons called "Add Cash". It would probably be easier to understand than the "Transfer Cash" form.

I hope that makes sense.
Epic!
A feature I'd like to see added to the loot section is an option to make items hidden from the other players.
Epic × 5!
+1 on Shawn's idea -- what I would really like to see is a "Hidden" or "Loot" NPC so that I could do session prep by entering loot in advance.
Consider it on the to-do llist!
Epic!
can you add an option to split unassinged party gold among characters. either everyone or pick which charachters to split it with
Epic × 2!
Dustin
can you add an option to split unassinged party gold among characters. either everyone or pick which charachters to split it with

+1
Pointer-left Eye_thumb
Ana
+1
I like that idea!
Shawn
A feature I'd like to see added to the loot section is an option to make items hidden from the other players.

+1

Using the same permissions structure in the wiki would be good. I can create an item and only the owning player can see, unless I change the permission.

I'm currently just putting special items in the wiki for that reason so I can keep a record of it's abilities.
← Previous 1