No email notifications

← Previous 1
A player in my campaign complains that he has to unsubscribe from every thread he posts on to not receive email notifications. Is this a default that can be fixed in a preferences panel?
It's actually a setting on his/her account page. If your player unchecks the box labeled "Someone posts to one of my campaign forums", that should take care of it.
Admin
It's actually a setting on his/her account page. If your player unchecks the box labeled "Someone posts to one of my campaign forums", that should take care of it.
I don't think that's the case. The only boxes I have checked are "There are announcements about Epic Words (We promise not to do so frequently)" and "Someone joins one of my campaigns or gaming groups" and I still get email notifications.

To paraphrase that, I have that box unchecked, and still get email notifications.
That may be a bug then. I'll investigate it.
It may actually be that I need to rephrase the check box to "Auto-subscribe me to forums in my campaigns" or something like that. If you start a forum, you are subscribed to it in any case.
These are features that have gone through a lot of changes since I originally created those account settings, so it bears looking into and re-evaluating their usefulness and accuracy.
Would it be possible to set the default behavior for threads you start in your preferences panel?
That seems like the direction I'll have to go
still a problem.
as soon as i post here i'll subscribe the topic.
no check box for that? or do i oversee it?
Admittedly, I haven't gotten around to fixing this yet. A checkbox right above the Post button is probably they way I'll go.
it really IS freakin' annoying!
how could that happen.. yes please fix that. is so much spam in my mail... just because after any posting I forgot to press the "unsubscribe" button.. PLEASE fix that!
beside that is EW really nice to use!

*g
have a wonderful weekend!
← Previous 1