Iphone App

I would certainly pay for this app on my droid. I use epic words quite a bit for my game. I wouldn't need to be able to post things, but I would use it if it was available. I am checking stuff for my game quite often.
I would pay for the iPad app.

Now the question is how much.

I use the site so much for everything.

$9.99 ?

Regards
ipad app sounds nice.
$9.99 sounds a bit steep to me. You might be the only one willing to pay that much.
Well, I think the usual way these thing go is the app is a dollar, or free, of a LITE version is offered, but to really do stuff on it you have to sign up for the paid version of the site.

Which, BTW, if you could let people upgrade through the app store you might end up with a few more epic supporters. I mean, if it's as easy has hitting an upgrade button the "resistance factor" for buying-in plummets.
yep. 10 bucks might be too much esp when some already paid the "premium" feature.
Brendan
if you could let people upgrade through the app store you might end up with a few more epic supporters.

Ooo... I like that idea!
Maybe a lite version for players or non epic subscribers, and a full version for full access, or a more better version for epic subscribers.

Not sure

I just know would pay well for it.

Regards
I found an iPhone / iPad app that may work with EpicWords.

There is a link here that speaks of downloading an add-in script to the forum directory?

Link

Would be really cool for us mobile wizards.

Regards
Pointer-left 1094917_thumb
Sam
I don't think that will work with Epic Words. It's designed to work with very specific forum software phpBB and vBulletin. If I recall correctly, Epic Words is custom.

I currently use similar software... Tapatalk to read the ENWorld forums when I'm on the go. Good stuff!