Calender Limits

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Jeff
The calendar feature is my favorite thing that makes Epic Words stand out. The one thing I'd change about it is how names are listed in the RSVP area. Real names or even character names would be preferred over login names every time.

That's my big request for the site after a few months of use. :-)

This is actually how it was a while back. I got a request to switch it up because some groups have people with the same first names and couldn't distinguish them. I'll change it and put both names on that list.
What is the intended way to cancel a season. I had to cancel next weeks session and I just edited the title and placed the word CANCELED in front of it with a quick note in the text below.

If I delete it it seems to leave the question.

Maybe a canceled button that updates the status but leaves the session.

Thanks
The button is for canceling a session. It does make sense that canceled sessions should remain in the calendar, but with some indication that it has been cancelled. It shouldn't be difficult to make happen.
That's what I thinking as well.

Thanks
I'll raise something my GM and I had asked about last year.

We have a group of people who have insane schedules - a way to block out time as "this player is unavailable" would be amazing, so when we go to plan a new session, (assuming people are good about adding their schedules) we know when things are absolutely out of the question.

I like that, it's such a pain to keep emailing people to try and setup a game....

Even if players could just check mark days (rather then hours) it would be a huge help.
I agree that this would be a very, very handy feature. I will need to do some thinking on how to implement it and what the user experience will be.
Great ideas on blocking out the days. I'd not even thought of that. Would be great for my group as well. We always flip flop friday or saturday, would be awesome if everyone could log the days that work for them then we could set up the schedule further in advance. Instead we do an email after each game about who prefers friday or saturday.

Great idea.
Jeff
The calendar feature is my favorite thing that makes Epic Words stand out. The one thing I'd change about it is how names are listed in the RSVP area. Real names or even character names would be preferred over login names every time.

That's my big request for the site after a few months of use. :-)

I'll second having the character names show up in the RSVP. 10 sessions in and i still can't recognize who's login is which character. Then again, maybe I'm just an idiot. :)
← Previous 1 2 Next →