Calender Limits

← Previous 1
It would be nice if we could set up a limit of how many people can accept a session on the calender, for those of us who have more players interested in playing than we have facilities for.
You are correct that would be cool.

You could also type they text as part of the calendar entry and then check how many as each on comes in.

By the way congrats on the player turn out!

Regards
This actually touches on some features we have cooking on the back-burners right now. Gaming venues (game stores, conventions, etc.) and events. Events take place at a venue which may have limited capacity and/or running a particular module with limit on players. Users can sign up until capacity is met.

I hadn't considered this for campaign or gaming group calendars, but I can see how it would be useful with larger groups. What do you think should happen if someone tries RSVP to a full session?
Maybe a box would pop up and say something along the lines of: "This session is currently full, would you like to be notified if a seat opens up?" with a yes/no choice.
I suppose some sort of "Sorry, the session is full" message would be necessary.
Yeah that would do nicely.
Customizable box under the calendar entry with default text and the option to customize and lock maybe.

Regards
Would it be possible to sort the sessions/previous sessions in descending order so that the most recent session appear at the top?

And does this make sense? Do anyone disagree?

Campaign & Groups maybe.

Thanks
This makes sense to me. I'll put it on the list.
The calendar feature is my favorite thing that makes Epic Words stand out. The one thing I'd change about it is how names are listed in the RSVP area. Real names or even character names would be preferred over login names every time.

That's my big request for the site after a few months of use. :-)
← Previous 1