Things Adric wants to do

Robin,
Adric would like to find out if Saerlith has any family still alive?

Does she have any property items or wealth I can claim?

I want to do some meditating and see if I can access any memories of Saerlith.

Chad
"Perhaps you might convince Thorgar to try an commune with the dead."
Clive avoids talking as much as possible, being very aware of who is listening or might be listening. The mystique of a great white wolf at the feet of the "usurper" has its value. A great white wolf that always seems to be attentively listening and paying attention to details more so.

Certainly the rumors must be flying that the wolf can talk. Certainly there are thoughts of what a white wolf's pelt might make. While somewhat demeaning the idea of being Adrics' "dog" is a perception that Clive will not make a great effort to discourage unless it is useful. Clive wishes that his other companions would place a great value on silence and hopes they have not said too much already.
MourningConstitution
Robin,
Adric would like to find out if Saerlith has any family still alive?

No, 867 tells you that that she and her entire army were wiped out by the paladin army of the 9th Bastion. Her bow was later reclaimed by the warrior Krixish, a queen in her own right.

MourningConstitution
Does she have any property items or wealth I can claim?

Her wealth was in the treasury which is now yours. It stands at 233,000gp give or take according to the stoic Mistress of Coin, Evadne.

MourningConstitution
I want to do some meditating and see if I can access any memories of Saerlith.

Such an act would require help to be successful. Whose do you seek?
Quietly Clive will share what he has smelled with Adric.

"Do what you will but your dinner guest has the smell of fish about her. Not the mixed pleasure kind as a female might make at times but more like that of a dead carp laying two warm summer days on the shore. You would likely need to be at intimate distances to notice but the Mother's gift to me offers certain advantages that the form of a man does not. This is particularly true of my nose. She does well to hide it, almost good enough to pass by me, but it is there."
I am going to ask Clive and Thorgar to help me meditate and try to glean any memories/connect with Saerlith that I can.
The great white wolf locked his icy blue eyes on his friend and traveling companion. "If I do this I will stand by, stand guard and call on the Mother herself to guide your way my friend."

Cast Protection from Evil, Cast Bless....
Want a magic shield before you go on your vision quest?